Shipping and Returns
Shipping Charges Please note that your shipping cost is dependent on FEDEX charges. Its calculated based on your shipping address zip code and weight of the product.
Shipping Times Orders for in-stock items will be shipped immediately from our nearest warehouse on the same working day, if placed before 2:00 p.m. EST.
Damaged Merchandise We take great care in filling, checking and packing your order. On rare occasions, a package may be damaged or lost in transit. The carrier is responsible for merchandise after it leaves our warehouse.
For your protection, please follow these procedures:
- Carefully inspect each carton for damage.
- Check shipment against carrier’s delivery receipt to make sure you received all cartons listed.
- Have the driver note shortages or damage, even if slight, on the delivery receipt.
- Immediately after delivery, open all cartons and inspect for concealed damage. If you find damage, DO NOT discard the carton or any contents of your package.
- Please contact Summit Medical DME immediately at 1-480-699-3649. We will provide any assistance we can.
Order DiscrepanciesAt Summit Medical DME, we stand behind our products, as well as our service. Please examine your order carefully upon arrival. If you find an error was made, contact Customer Service immediately and we will issue a Return Authorization number. All shipping discrepancies and damaged package claims will be honored when communicated to Summit Medical DME within 10 working days from receipt.
Returns PolicySummit Medical DME will exchange or reimburse you for the cost of product (freight not included) for any item returned within 30 days. There will be an applied restocking fee of 15% after 30 days and 25% after 60 days. Title and risk of loss on such goods shall not pass to the customer until the expiration of the 30 day period. No returns will be accepted after 90 days. Exceptions to this return policy include custom-ordered items (for which no returns are accepted). All returns must be unopened, not expired and in saleable condition.
To assist us better in serving you, we require that all returns be pre-arranged by calling 1-480-699-3649. If you have a problem or any questions about a product under warranty, please call us for further assistance.